I’ve been working on ironing out some of the tech issues on the site after my server and platform switch. There are a few things I am still trying to get fixed, including the e-mail notifications so they include snippets of the posts and a photo or two. And the Recipes page is still a work in progress which I hope can be restored and it’s also going to be polished up a bit.
For Firefox users, you might have had your browser close when visiting the site. One of the terrific folks on my Facebook page (thanks Cameron!) noted that it was likely a ‘bad cookie‘. Since we don’t like bad cookies around here, if you’re using Firefox, here’s how to fix it:
1. Under the Firefox menu, at the toolbar running across the top of the screen, open Preferences.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Click on the button that says ‘Show Cookies‘.
4. Scroll through the list and highlight the cookie for davidlebovitz.com.
5. Click on Remove Cookies (not Remove All Cookies, unless you want to do that as well.)
6. Close the browser and Restart Firefox.
There instructions are for a Mac, so if you’re using a PC, they may differ slightly.