San Francisco Booksigning at Omnivore Books

Hey! I’ll be doing a booksigning at Omnivore Books in San Francisco on Sunday, December 8th.

ready-for-dessert

The shop is located at 3885 Cesar Chavez Street (at Church) and I’ll be there from 3 to 4pm. Copies of The Sweet Life in Paris, The Perfect Scoop, Ready for Dessert and The Great Book of Chocolate will be on available.

Stop by and get books signed for holiday gifts, or for yourself. And if you can’t make it, or live elsewhere, you can order a signed book to be sent to you. Contact Omnivore Books to make arrangements.

The Sweet Life in Paris (hi res)

• Dana
    December 3, 2013 5:47pm

Wow – so sorry to not be on the West Coast! Any plans of an East Coast trip?

• December 3, 2013 6:05pm

I’ll be coming in the spring, perhaps in April or May, to the East Coast. Not sure of what cities I’ll be visiting (that’s up to my publisher, and they keep me on a short leash!) but hope to hit as many as possible!

• Beatrice
    December 3, 2013 7:00pm

Please keep us posted on your East Coast book tour. Boston, MA would love to see you!

• David
    December 3, 2013 8:48pm

Get there early! The line last time was down the block!

• December 4, 2013 3:36am

That’s my birthday! Wish I was spending it in San Francisco, but not this year. Hope you have a great time.

• Will
    December 4, 2013 4:18am

Would it be tacky to bring the books I already own to be signed? :-)

• December 4, 2013 6:37am

It’s ok with the shop to bring books already purchased.

• December 4, 2013 7:20am

Well I’ll be! My friend just invited me to attend the “Sound of Music” sing-a-long on the same day. (I’ve been wanting to participate for years!) You just made my mind up for me! See you on Sunday unless we have a serious toddler meltdown over here in Oakland. What a treat! (what a lot of exclamation marks)

• December 5, 2013 5:54pm

Hmm.. I have purchased all 3 of those books as kindle versions and read them off my laptop and iphone. So you cannot sign any of those. I wonder what I could bring to you to sign for me then when you come to NYC or Brooklyn…

French rolling pin…
    Ice cream maker…

• Alicia
    December 7, 2013 10:09pm

Welcome back!! Happy Holidays to you and Romain. I truly enjoy reading your blog. Have a foodie delight on Valencia St and Clement St. Try Dragon Eats on Gought at Fulton… Yummy Vietnamese.. Can’t attend on Sunday- Matinee @3pm The Pianist of Wilsden Lane at Berkeley Rep.

• carren j stika
    December 8, 2013 4:58am

How about heading south to san diego?!! Alice Waters did a book signing here today. I couldn’t make it. Bad timing. But , hey, NOTHING would keep me from attending a booking signing if you were here! ;) Hope you enjoy your trip back to CA.

• Alma
    December 30, 2013 9:08pm

At my request, my nephew who just moved to SF, went to the book event. I didn’t dare tell him the possibility of long line as I was afraid it will discourage him from going. Well, he called that time to let me know the line was around the block. I thought all along he changed his mind and left. Well, he came home for Christmas and surprised me and his mother with each signed copies of The Perfect Scoop. He also surprised me with a signed copy of our photo taken at the Paris Shakespeare Book Club event in October. Thank you very much. They are the best Christmas presents ever!

BTW, what was Romain’s favorite experience in all of the Bay area? I hope he had a lot of pleasant stories to tell the folks back in Paris.

I am looking forward to your visit here in the East Coast come spring. I will definitely make the time to your book event.

Wish you and Romain a happy and healthy 2014.