It’s pretty hard to decide to make such a life-changing move, for many people. Moving to a foreign country isn’t easy, but it does have it’s rewards. So I put together this quiz to help people make that all-important decision…
1. You’re working as a guard in a museum filled with priceless treasures. The alarm in the museum has been broken for two months and thieves have stolen €500 million worth of art. Video monitors showed the entire robbery in progress but as one of the guards on patrol, like the others, you somehow missed the whole thing. Do you…
- A. Blame the mayor.
- B. Blame the lock company that installed the crummy padlock which the thieves snipped off the gate, which was the only thing standing between them and one of the most exceptional collections of art in the world.
- C. Blame the anti-smoking law because you had to go outside to have a cigarette, along with all the other guards at the exact same time, and the people who came up with that law couldn’t possibly expect you to keep an eye on things.
2. You’re in a café and just finished a €2 cup of coffee and you’re ready to pay. You suddenly realize that you only have a €20 note. Even though the waiter has a billfold bulging with euro notes, do you…
- A. Order nine more coffees because he’ll swear he doesn’t have any change.
- B. Offer to buy a round of drinks for everyone in the room.
- C. Unbutton your blouse a few notches and lean over and give ’em a good squeeze when handing the waiter the money.
3. You’re stuck in traffic when you hear an ambulance coming up from behind. Cars start moving off to the side of the road to let the ambulance through. Do you…
- A. Move your car over to the side of the road, too, so the ambulance can pass and get quickly to the urgent medical emergency they’re going to.
- B. Grudgingly move your car off to the side because even though the ambulance is racing to take save someone’s life, complaining that you’re going to miss the start Star Academy.
- C. An opening in the road? What are you, crazy? Allez-y…!
4. You just bought a pricey new pair of trousers. When you get home, you realize the zipper is coming apart. Do you…
- A. Block off two days on your calendar to exchange the trousers at the store for another pair.
- B. Take the pants to the local tailor and pay the €32 out of your own pocket to have it fixed.
- C. Throw them away.