Thanks for stopping by!
Further down this page you’ll find a contact form, but I do kindly ask that you please first read the information below and not send questions about those topics, so I can focus my limited time on questions that aren’t answered here. Many answers to commonly asked questions can be found at the links below, or on my super-interesting, fact-filled FAQ page.
- If you’d like to use a recipe from one of my books or website on your site or blog, please read my post on Recipe Attribution, and follow those guidelines. You are welcome to link to recipe pages on this blog and permission isn’t needed to do so. Recipes on this website and in my books are copyrighted and should not be reprinted word-for-word elsewhere. If you wish to use a recipe directly from a book, please contact the publisher; their contact information is on my Books page.
- For questions about making ice cream, please visit the post Ice Cream Making Tips. Unfortunately I’m not able to respond to questions about making ice cream in addition to the topics covered there.
- For questions about Paris travel (hotel, bakery, and restaurant suggestions), blogging, internships, culinary programs and schools, holiday dining, and career advice, you’ll find comprehensive answers to those on my FAQ page or at my list of Paris Restaurants.
- While I appreciate the interest, photographs on this site are intended for use on the site only and are meant to be part of the stories and recipes on the blog. For that reason, I don’t give permission to use them on other websites or blogs, in magazines, and in other material, whether they’re for a commercial enterprise or a non-profit, either printed or online.
- If you have a questions (technical or otherwise) about my Paris Pastry app, or would like to suggest a correction or inclusion, please contact the publisher directly at the link for the app.
- While I appreciate offers to send or bring me food items, due to the challenges of receiving packages or obtaining the items by other means, I’m unable to accept packages of foods – and other items – from elsewhere.
- I can’t answer specific questions regarding cooking schools around the world, or in France, or give specific career advice, as noted above. You are welcome to consult my list of Paris Cooking Schools for more information and links to various schools in Paris.
- I appreciate folks wanting to help me in the kitchen, the work that I have is of the less-fun variety (French paperwork, ironing, cleaning the shower, flossing, etc) so I don’t offer internships or work opportunities.
- Please (and I really mean it) do not send requests for link exchanges, paid or promotional (text or otherwise) link opportunities, requests to write guest posts, silly SEO schemes, requests to publish infographics, or invitations to join aggregating food or travel websites – I will put a hex on you if you do.
- If you are an advertiser and want to send an inquiry, do not use this form to send a request. Please contact She Knows Media.
- Answers to other queries can also be found on my extensive FAQ page. If it’s not answered there, or here (above), send me a message below!
Note: I really appreciate folks taking the time to write, even if just to say hi – but please excuse me if I’m unable to respond each message. I do read all messages but because my time is often limited, it’s not possible to respond to each message and I sincerely apologize.