Ten Thoughts For The Weekend
1. I would like to state, once and for all, to clear up the persistent rumors: It was indeed a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
2. I became a Treehugger.
3. I learned that if your French doctor prescribes suppositories, it’s not a good idea to take one just before going to yoga.
4. Am I the only one that hopes that if Star Jones Reynolds keeps losing weight, she’ll eventually disappear for good?
5. The Good News: I discovered that Amazon just started carrying high-quality frozen passion fruit puree from an excellent source.
The Bad News: They don’t deliver to Paris.
7. Pim’s coming to town.
8. Will Tom and Katie, Charlie and Denise, and Britney and Kevin just divorce already, so I can finally move on with my life?
9. There’s a new product that can change everything, everywhere.
(Be sure to check out the voicemail “Testimonials” too.)
10. Please help me explain to my French friends: Martha Stewart, foods designed specifically to be eaten while driving, Betty Crocker, “The Customer Is Always Right”, The B-52’s, why public schools need to hold bake sales, a treehugger, the Pillsbury Dough Boy, Rocky Road Ice Cream, and the electoral college?