1. In a small saucepan, warm the milk, white chocolate, and salt over low heat, stirring, until the chocolate is melted.
2. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
3. Fill the popsicles molds with berries, pour the white chocolate mixture over them, and rap them molds gently on the counter to release any air bubbles.
4. Freeze the popsicles until very firm.
5. To enrobe the popsicles, melt the chocolate and vegetable oil in a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring gently, until smooth. Remove from heat.
6. Set the popsicles on a wire rack over a dinner plate, and pour the chocolate over them, turning them to coat both sides, the quickly shake off excess chocolate.
7. Return the freezer and chill a few minutes until the chocolate is set.