1. Preheat the oven to 325ºF (165ºC).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, chopped peanuts, chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In a small saucepan, warm the peanut butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and water over low heat, stirring constantly just until the mixture is smooth. Don’t get the mixture too hot.
4. Scrape the peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and mix it in well, coating the oats, peanuts and seeds well.
5. Transfer the granola mixture to a baking sheet and spread it in an even layer. Toast the granola in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring a few times during baking, until the granola is a golden brown. (Be sure to stir from the edges, which tend to darken quicker than the center.) Remove from oven and let cool completely.