5 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I love when people on roller-blades fall.
2. I don’t care all that much who wins in 2008, or what party they’re from.
I just want everyone to like and respect us again.
3. Once a woman came into a restaurant where I worked and had dinner all by herself.
At the end of her meal, she asked the waiter to put a birthday candle on her dessert.
Fifteen years later, I still feel really sad about it.
4. I think it should be illegal for men to get their eyebrows arched.
5. I live in Paris and I’ve never gone up the Eiffel Tower.
And I don’t really want to!