Thanks for stopping by!
Further down this page you’ll find a contact form, but I do kindly ask that you please first read the information below and not send questions about those topics, so I can focus my limited time on questions that aren’t answered here. Many answers to commonly asked questions can be found at the links below, or on my super-interesting, fact-filled FAQ page.
- If you’d like to use a recipe from one of my books or website on your site or blog, please read my post on Recipe Attribution, and follow those guidelines. You are welcome to link to recipe pages on this blog and permission isn’t needed to do so. Recipes on this website and in my books are copyrighted and should not be reprinted word-for-word elsewhere. If you wish to use a recipe directly from a book, please contact the publisher; their contact information is inside the cover of each of my books.
- For questions about Paris travel (hotel, pastry shop, and restaurant suggestions), blogging, internships, culinary programs and schools, holiday dining, and career advice, you’ll find comprehensive answers to those on my FAQ page or at my list of Paris Restaurants.
- While I appreciate the interest, photographs on this site are intended for use on the site only and are meant to be part of the stories and recipes on the blog. For that reason, I don’t give permission to use them on other websites or blogs, in magazines, or elsewhere. You’re welcome to use a thumbnail with a direct link to my site.
- While I appreciate offers to send or bring me food items, due to the challenges of receiving packages or obtaining the items by other means, I’m unable to accept packages of foods, and other items, from elsewhere.
- I can’t answer specific questions regarding cooking schools around the world, or in France, or give specific career advice, as noted above. You are welcome to consult my list of Paris Cooking Schools for more information and links to various schools in Paris.
- Please do not send requests for link exchanges, requests to write guest posts, requests to publish infographics, or offers to change ad networks – I will put a hex on you if you do.
- If you are an advertiser and want to send an inquiry, do not use this form to send a request. Please contact She Knows Media.
- If you’re a reader of L’appart and you’re inquiring about pictures of my apartment, please check here. Scroll to the last question in that section for the answer.
- Oops! There are a few recipe errata in the first printing of L’appart. (Check here.) They’ve been corrected in subsequent printings.
- Answers to other queries can also be found on my extensive FAQ page. If it’s not answered there, or here (you did read above, right?), send me a message below!
Note: I really appreciate folks taking the time to write, even if just to say hi – but please excuse me if I’m unable to respond each message. I do read all messages but because my time is limited, it’s not possible to respond to each message and I sincerely apologize. Thanks! – David