Menu For Hope III Winner Annoucement
The winners of Menu For Hope III have been announced!
Click on the link, or the logo below, to find out if you’re one of the lucky winners.
You can read the original post to review the prizes and the information provided by the donor.
Here are instructions for the winners:
- Visit the blog which hosts the prize or prizes you’ve won (just click on the prize name at Pim’s site) and let the blogger know that you’re the lucky winner of his/her fabulous prize. Their email address should be at their site. If not, please contact Brett (below).
- Please be sure to use the same email address you gave us on your donation form. The email address will identify you, and not any other ‘Liz’- as the real winner.
- You are responsible for contact the blogger and providing him/her with the shipping information so the prize could be mailed to you or to make arrangements for tours or events.
- Then sit back and wait, your prize should be mailed to you shortly. (Please be aware that mail service varies in certain regions.)
A few of the links on Pim’s site are broken, for prizes EU01-05, EU06, EU19, EU21, and EU34. They lead back to my site, which is incorrect. To contact the donor, please email them directly using the following links:
Instructions for the donating bloggers:
- For bloggers hosting European prizes, with the code prefixes EU, please contact Brett at In Praise of Sardines to verify the email address of the winner of your prize(s) once you hear from the winner.
- Please ship your prize to the winner promptly, or be in touch with the winner with instructions to make arrangements for their tour or event.
Or you can also contact Pim directly with additional questions.