San Francisco Bay Area Events This Week

Here are some of the places you’ll find me this week, teaching classes and at booksignings in the Bay Area. Hope to meet many of you there!

Booksignings

Friday, June 22: Noon-1pm
Booksigning at Fog City News
Ice cream samples and other surprise treats!
455 Market Street (between Fremont and First)
San Francisco, CA
(415) 543-7400

Sunday, June 24: 5-6:30pm
Booksigning and Ice Cream Social at Ici Ice Cream
Free scoop with your book purchase!
2948 College Avenue (Map)
Berkeley, CA
(510) 665-6054

Chocolate and Ice Cream Classes

Friday, June 22
Class at Draeger’s
Menlo Park, CA
SOLD OUT

Tuesday, June 26
Class at Sur La Table
San Francisco, CA

Wednesday, June 27
Class at Sur La Table
Los Gatos, CA

(More information and registration links can be found on my schedule page, including information about classes and events in Seattle, June 29 and 30th.)

• June 20, 2007 1:21pm

I was so mad that I was in San Francisco all last week and I didn’t get a chance to go to Bi-Rite Creamery, although I kept telling my travel companion about it nearly every day. But that’s ok, I told myself. It’s not like I’m never going back to San Francisco.

And then – then! – I find out that you’re back and I can’t stalk you and your ice cream classes! FOILED!

• June 20, 2007 2:29pm

I’m actually coming to SF to visit some friends over the weekend. We’re arriving on Friday morning, and if the plane is one time and Bart cooperates, I’ll try to come by Fog City News and say hi for a minute. I hope it works out; it would be very fun to meet you even if it’s only for a minute.

• June 20, 2007 3:23pm

Looking forward to meeting you at Ici on Sunday. Plus I’m looking forward to eating Ici’s ice cream, of course. Meanwhile, perhaps this will make you blush… but I’ve created a David Lebovitz flickr group, as I was running in to numerous photos of people making your recipes:

LebovitzLove

Enjoy!

• June 20, 2007 6:48pm

Will you ever be in the NYC area?

• June 21, 2007 10:49am

Looking forward to seeing you folks there! Please note the Ici event is from 5-6:30pm. On the schedule page, it’s listed as going on until 7pm…but since it’s going to be hot, Mary’s worried there won’t be enough ice cream !

Izzy: I was in New York City last year at Macy’s and did a few booksignings. Sorry you missed me : (

• June 21, 2007 10:57am

Sigh. You are making me homesick. Except that I don’t get homesick. Well, you are making me something or other. Hope you enjoy it.

• Emilie
    June 22, 2007 6:31am

I wish you could have come to southern Missouri.
    But I don’t blame you, because I wouldn’t have come here either.
    Although we have BRANSON!

Great blog–I enjoy all of your Parisian adventures.

• Holly
    June 22, 2007 9:55am

Ditto to Izzy’s comment for Boston? We need you!