The Daily Buzz

Just a quick note that I’ll be a guest on The Daily Buzz Friday morning, December 14th. Click for showtimes and stations.

No one told me the show starts at…gulp…6am, so if I look a little bleary…c’est comme ça!

I’m not much of a morning person. In fact, I’m kinda mean at that hour. So it might be worth tuning in just for that.

(Speaking of buzzes, if you’re ever in Orlando, Florida, they have great espresso there!)

• Lesley
    December 13, 2007 3:45pm

And of course I don’t get that in my burg…

Damn!

Good luck, good sleep!

• December 13, 2007 4:10pm

Sad! I don’t get that in Chicago! And I would have LOVED to see you angry in the morning, damn…

• December 13, 2007 8:42pm

The baristas at the Altamonte Springs location are the reason why I spend every waking moment at Volcano’s (but the coffee isn’t bad either)

• December 13, 2007 8:46pm

I don’t think we get any of the stations it’s shown on in San Francisco either. Boo — I’d love to catch it! That said… maybe someone can get it up on Youtube for the rest of us deprived souls? Break a leg, David! Or break the host’s leg?

• Mary
    December 13, 2007 11:25pm

It was a pleasure chatting with you today in my coffee bar David. Thanks for the mention!

• Linda H.
    December 13, 2007 11:48pm

I get the station you’ll be on, and out here in the rural wastes, too! I’ll even get up early to watch.

• erick e
    December 14, 2007 12:11am

have fun on the show David! i’ll try to catch it, if not then, maybe on youtube?

well, break an egg!

• December 14, 2007 7:34am

oh my goodness gracious I caught the last MINUTE of your appearance on ‘The Daily Buzz’ – WBNX was having “broadcast/technical difficulties” and was off-air for the first 90 minutes of ‘The Daily Buzz’ broadcast!!! You were making something with Bailey’s Irish Cream, I believe?? Haha, oh dear, I wish I could have seen more of your appearance!! :0(

• December 14, 2007 8:31am

What a nice way to start my day with you on my TV. These were some nice moves you had there in the beginning (if I may say so) and some nice drinkable desserts too. I hate the 25 sec reminder. Especially when the cocktail shaker lid gets stuck ;)
    Now I wish I had you on my TV everyday. I am addicted!

• ryan
    December 14, 2007 11:22am

heh, I live 2 miles from were The Daily Buzz tapes… I could have given you some excellent restaurant/shop recommendations in the area…

• December 15, 2007 10:36am

I would love to watch the show too but seeing as I live in Sweden now, I can’t…crap! Good luck though!

• December 16, 2007 9:33am

yikes!! I totally missed this post, and I loooooove the Daily Buzz. I hope you had a good time there :)