10 Signs You’ve Been Blogging Too Much
1. You buy clothing, not based on style or fashion, but because the texture and color of the fabric will make new and interesting backgrounds for your food shots.
2. You choose routes through town based on what’s to eat or photograph along the way in lieu of the most direct path.
3. You find the only friends that’ll talk to you are other food bloggers…since you don’t have anything to talk about but your food blog.
4. Before heading out to dinner, you make sure you have your camera instead of remembering your wallet or purse.
5. You find yourself having amazing relationships with people in far-away places like Jakarta, Tasmania, and Scotland, ignoring your friends who live right in the same neighborhood.
6. You make dinner reservations not according to who has the best food, but which dining room has the best natural lighting.
7. At the market, the vendors see you coming and instinctively begin re-arranging their produce in anticipation of your arrival.
8. When foodies talk about Mario, Rachel, Florence, and Alton, you have no idea who they’re talking about.
But you know instantly who Adam, Heidi, Pim, and The Food Whore are.
9. You’ve always been told that normal people should keep “those kinds of thoughts” to themselves.
But you ignore it, and hit POST ENTRY anyways.
10. Dinner isn’t ready until it’s gone through Photoshop™.
So who’s ready for vacation?
Be back soon…