Have you been searching for copies of my first two cookbooks, Room for Dessert and Ripe for Dessert, only to find out that they’re now out of print?
Both books were photographed by Michael Lamotte, and Room for Dessert was a finalist for the IACP Best Baking Book of the year.
So if you’ve been trying to get your hands on a copy, the search is over because I am offering as a bid item for Menu for Hope 6 a copy of each.
Each book hasn’t been used, and will come to you signed, sealed, and delivered to you, anywhere in the world.
And to sweeten the pot, I’ll include a copy of The Sweet Life in Paris, which includes stories of my life in the world’s more glorious—and sometimes perplexing—city.
The year, we’re raising funds for the United Nations World Programme’s
The item code for this collection, which is for all three books, is EU39.
How to Bid on These Books
UPDATE: There is now an easier, online Menu for Hope Widget that you can use to select your bid item! Click on the link to go there, or follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the donation site at Firstgiving.
2. Please specify EU39 in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per bid item, and please use the bid item code. Each US$10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward the bid item.
For example, for a donation of $10, you’d write in EU39. For multiple chances to win, for example, 5 tickets, you’d write: 5 x EU39, and donate $50.
To bid on multiple items from other blogs and sites at the same time, simply write 2 x EU39, 1 x EU14 (for example)
3. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
4. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
5. Check back on January 18, 2010 at Chez Pim and see if you’re the winner!
Related Menu for Hope 6 Posts
http://www.davidlebovitz.com“>European and UK Items to Bid On (DavidLebovitz.com)
Wine Items to Bid On (Vinography)
East Coast United States Items to Bid On (Tartlette)
West Coast United States Items to Bid On (Gluten-Free Girl)
Canada Items to Bid On (Seven Spoons)